Energy efficiency tests show compliance with Directive 2009/125 / EC establishing a framework for setting ecodesign requirements for products related to energy consumption. These tests allow also the labelling in accordance with Directive 2010/30 / EU.
The scope of work can be found in the respective technical annex accreditation.
Cold household equipment
- Regulation 643/2009 of 22 July 2009
- IEC 62552-3
- EN 153: Measuring the energy consumption of refrigerators, freezers and cold conserving household appliances;
- Labelling: Regulation 1060/2010 of 28 September 2010
Refrigeration equipment for commercial use
- Regulation 1095/2015 of 5 May 2015
- EN 16825
- ISO 23953-2: Measurement of energy consumption of refrigerators, fridges and freezers for commercial use.
- Labelling: Regulation 1094/2015