The electrical safety tests demonstrate compliance with Directive 2014/35 / EC of 26 February 2014 on the harmonization of the laws of the Member States concerning the provision in the electrical equipment market, designed for use within certain limits of tension.
In addition to monitoring compliance, the Testing Laboratory is also a Notified Body to the European Union to the effect of CE marking , and has agreements to carry out tests with a view to product certification within the international schemes CB and ENEC in partnership with the certification body LCIE – Bureau Veritas .
- EN 61439: Electrical low voltage switchgear
- EN 61386: pipes, gutters and accessories
- EN 62208: Empty enclosures
- EN 60204: Electrical equipment for industrial use
- EN 60670: equipment and junction boxes
- EN 60669: Switches for fixed installations
- EN 61058: Switches for appliances
- EN 60065: audio visual equipment
- EN 60950: Information technology equipment
Appliances, commercial and domestic Cold, Fixtures
The scope of work can be found in the respective technical annex accreditation.